Monday 22 July 2013

Bunting for Yarndale




Just a quick post today, to share with you my finished Yarndale granny bunting, which was posted off to Yorkshire a few days ago. I made four in the end, which I know is not a huge amount but seeing as my crafting time is limited to ten minutes a day on my pacing program I quite happy with just the four. Here they are together hanging on the Summer house beams.


I think I love this one with it's seaside sherbet colours the best, it was the first pennant I made.


I then made this one which reminds me of a berry smoothie, follow by


this slightly crazy one made from rainbow wool. I wanted to send this one off to Yarndale as the yarn came from a friend of mine who sadly past away earlier in the year.  She loved bright colours and crafting so I thought it was kind of appropriate to make a pennant to fly at Yarndale from some of her bright coloured yarn.


Finally we have this seaside brights one, crocheted by the sea to the music of The Royal Marines band.  I know it very bright but I kinda liked the colours together.

Happy Crafting 

Clare xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pennants, Clare. And what a sweet tribute to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunting looks wonderful.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M, I'm making some for the summerhouse too. x

      Delete
  3. Fab bunting Clare. I love the rainbow one, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, nothing like a bit of rainbow wool, I hope you moves goping OK.
      Clare xx

      Delete
  4. Very nice.I'll try and spot them at Yarndale.Pop over and look at my bunting which I posted to Lucy on Friday.Mine are VERY bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, have lots of fun at Yarndale, just to far for me to travel with my health as it is. Your bunting looks lovely, such great colour combinations.
      Clare xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous bunting Clare. Thanks for popping by, your secret's safe with me I have loads of faerie wings too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks you, the faeries you make sre soooo sweet.
      Clare x

      Delete
  6. That looks great. Love that it's so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trishie and thanks for stopping by my Summerhouse.
      Clare xx

      Delete