Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas



Hello Lovelies... So the tree and twinkly lights are all up and the guests will be arriving shortly.



So I thought I would take this moment to wish you are yours a very Merry Christmas, may you all have a wonderful fun filled time.





Also I wanted to say a BIG thank you for all the wonderful comments and friendships I've made in blogland, it's hard to believe I've been writing this blog for a year come the end of January.

You really have offered me so much friendship and support in what has be a tricky year for me with my health.  I've loved popping over and visiting so many fabulous blogs and seeing all the wonderful things you talented lot have been making.

So enjoy the day tomorrow, what ever you're festive plans may be, have a good one.



I'll leave you with festive pic of Holly one of our Summerhouse guests over the holidays, so that's everyone here or on there way, just waiting for Santa now !!

Happy Crafting
Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Clare.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, Clare! I loved seeing your decorations, and lovely Holly kitty. I completed a crocheted Christmas stocking just in the Nick of time, yesterday,and we have had a happy day. I hope you and yours did as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete