Sunday 8 December 2013

November Craft Round up


Hello..... I hope you've all been having a great weekend, it's getting a bit frenzied here with the run up to Christmas so much to get done so little energy.  My to do lists are starting to get to do lists of there own. I have to write everything down as my concentration and memory are not so good with this pesky  Lymie/ME brain fog.

But never mind all that, shall we have a look back to the much calmer month of November here's last months crafty mosaic.


As usual there is a bit of crochet, with a Remembrance day poppy and some bits made for my Wintertime wreath. Another month in relapse so not a whole lot got done just some little makes that are easy to pick up and put down. Plus some cookies and that's the lots really other than a Secret Santa make that has to stay under wraps for now.


I'm slowly getting there with my Wintertime wreath and have started to play around with layout ideas over the last few days (yay the really fun bit)  Above is a sneaky peek still lots to do though, but hopefully I'll have plenty of time to finish it by the winter solstice if my To Do lists stop pestering me with all the other things I need to do.

Well that's about it for this craft round up if you want to read a bit more about any of the makes, you'll find them over in the November achieve (top right)

Happy Crafting 

Clare xx

15 comments:

  1. Your wreath is looking gorgeous Clare, I love all your little makes this month.
    Hugs and stay well.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the brainfog affecting these lists, I would so love to give it a good kick up the backside. I think it is really lovely to look back on to your monthly makes and you have done a some lovely things. Your wreath is looking lovely, enjoy the preparation for Christmas, hope it is not to overwhelming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started putting some of my to do lists on the computer as I keep loosing the bits of paper! I love seeing your monthly crafty summary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have achieved so much. Even small creative bits are better than nothing. Your winter wrath makes an excellent idea. I might try something similar,too. I will put it down on my list! Hugs, Angie***

    ReplyDelete
  5. You accomplished a lot. I really love the way your wreath is turning out. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great roundup, well done and I LOVE your wintertime wreath, it's going to be so fab when you're finished but it's looking so pretty already.
    Wishing you a good week,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your wreath looks amazing! and yum on the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wreath! I love the colors you have chosen... icy blues are my favorite at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely wreath! (And your bits and bobs from November are lovely too! I meant to make a poppy this year, but didn't have time--next year...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad it's not just my house that feels really busy this time of year lol. Beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your comment that your 'to do' lists are getting 'to do' lists of their own. I feel like that at times. The wreath is really lovely - such a lot of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow that wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great makes. Your wreath is looking wonderful! X

    ReplyDelete