Sunday 1 December 2013

The 1st of December


Hello........ just a quick post today, it's the first day of Advent and what a lovely blue sky day it has been here at the Summerhouse. Yes today has been a little bit festive.


This morning we got the little tiny pouches out from where they have been packed away waiting all year, I do love them so.


I filled each cute like bag with a chocolate, this year 'P' is the Stars and I'm the Mistletoe Sprigs


When they were all stocked up, I hung them on the cute little numbered pegs, yes December is here the countdown has begun.............


Other than stocking up the cute little advent calender, I've had a bed rest day today after a busy day of visitors yesterday, I did make this little Jolly Holly for my Wintertime Wreath though, more on that next time.

I Just wanted to pop in really and share the first day of Winter with you all. Yes here in the UK we waved goodbye to a colourful Autumn yesterday, it officially Winter now. 

Happy Crafting

Clare xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh what a happy little post, I love all of it! The pouches are soooo cute, and the holly is super! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Clare - I love those little pouches too, and you've done a fab job with your 'jolly holly'! Sounds like a restful day is in order - take care. Hugs, Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, that Advent Calendar is so wonderful. Oh and so are those yummy cookies from your last post.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little pouches are gorgeous Clare and I know they will bring lots of happiness over advent. I love your pretty holly, it's the cherry on the cake! Enjoy your week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Those pouches are so cute and I love the advent calendar. I think next year, that will be a gift for my nieces. That holly is adorable. Can't wait to see your wreath!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clare, what a lovely blog your summerhouse is, I am going to look at it more often from now on. As you know I am no good at crafty things but always admire what other people make and you certainly do make some lovely things. I hope my thank you card got to you.
    What a lovely advent calendar and holly. Take care and hope to be in touch more often although I am still very weak. Love Melinda xx Keep up good work on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare sorry above comment is under anonymous I haven't a clue what all the other profil options were-LOL! Melinda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melinda great to hear from you, hope you are doing ok yes i did get the card I hope you enjoyed you're birthday
      Clare xx

      Delete
  8. Such cute little pouches! And tasty chocolates too...
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete