Thursday 26 December 2013

Three Things 34/52


Hello I hope you all had a great day yesterday, I'm all behind with the week of happy posts so here's last weeks 'Three Things'

Number one:



The first is yay for warm snuggly pompom socks on a cold winters day.

Number Two:



Is what's not to love about pink fluffy trees


This is the pink fluffy tree that stands in my bedroom at Christmas, seeing as I spend a lot of time resting in bed, it nice to have a little bit of Christmas to cheer me up.  Not the most conventional tree with it's Pink fluff and glittery butterflies, but it always makes me smile.


Number Three:


Is the fun I had putting my wreath together and finally finishing it in time for the Solstice last Saturday.You can read more about how I put it all together 'here' and 'here'
I also wanted to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments left on my wreath post.

Well that's all for today I'm off now to join in with the Boxing day craziness that is our house.

Clare xx

7 comments:

  1. Clare, that wreath is just stunning, I love it and the blue adds to much to it.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare and Merry Christmas!Such a beautiful wreath you made! It seems like it's a lot of work so congratulation on your persistence. I also love the blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such nice, happy things. I love the idea of a Christmas tree in your room, I'm sure it must cheer you up when you're feeling poorly. I hope you've had a great Christmas, Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful, Clare! I love seeing some of your happy things: cheery red berries, and fun warm socks, a stunning blue wreath, and wonderful butterfly tree! Thanks for letting us enjoy them, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely happies. Like the idea if a tree in your bedroom, very festive. Hope you survived the festivities and are feeling ok lovely. Sending much love your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful three things, your wreath is stunning.....I love it everytime I see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas Clare, Lovely post with 3 lovely things,
    Best Wishes
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete