Monday 21 April 2014

Easter Weekend


Hello.... I hope you all enjoyed the Easter weekend, there was lots to be done here


Things to make,

 like this Easter card that my Nephew 'L' made for his mum, when he came to stay last week.


and a little crocheted brooch too


this one I made for my sister as part of her Easter gift.


My sister decided she didn't want a egg this year so I hatched a little plan, and gave her a egg box !!


full of Easter treats


There was decorating to be done with easter eggs


and little chicks


and a tree in my room too


Then there were Easter cakes to be baked.

 They were dairy free dark choc chip until I added the frosting and mini eggs. 
Although I did keep back one plain for me.


On Saturday there were Easter eggs to be hunted by the little ones


and on Sunday so many Easter treats and 'P' made a yummy roast.


I just love these sweet little chicks, way to cute to eat.


Sadly we didn't make it on a planned adventure to a Bluebell wood, for various reasons including the fact my balance decided to go, leaving my feeling very dizzy and nauseous.  

Thank goodness for anti wobble pills as I was feeling very sorry for myself.

So for now I will just have to enjoy the ones in the garden, even though they are not the true wild kind, they are still a joy to see.

I hope you all had fun and the bunny hopped you're way.

Clare xx

13 comments:

  1. Looking very seasonal, a wonderful display for Easter. Sorry you were unable to fulfil your adventure to Bluebell wood, but the ones in your garden were a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of seasonal loveliness!

    Hope you are feeling much better now.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely chocolate yummyness, and Easter goodies here, loved the crochet brooch too, your sis' is very lucky
    Best Wishes
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post, full of Eastery goodness. The brooch is so pretty, what a nice gift for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Looks like you had a lovely Easter - and those cupcakes - YUMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful Easter weekend to me - except for the wobbly bit! Hope you're feeling better today,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post and thoughtful gift for your sister :-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you were not able to make it to the park, but it looks like you had a fabulous day.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you gad fun hope your dizziness has passed x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many sweet and lovely Easter goodies, Clare, a beautiful post and thank you for sharing it! I do hope you are soon feeling better again - perhaps you've overdone yourself with all the excitement and preparations. Keep smiling and enjoy your music, Love Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all the sweet Easter touches throughout your home, Clare, and those cupcakes look amazing. I'm sorry your balance stopped you doing the things you wanted, I hope it's improving now. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you've recovered your balance now. Your Easter looked like lots of fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there, just catching up. Looks as though you have been having some nice Eastery times! Hope that you are having a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete