Wednesday 30 April 2014

Three Things 52/52



Hello...... As usual I'm running a bit behind but here is my final year of happy post, I've made it to the end of the year, some times I thought I'd never make it but here they are my last 'three things.'

Number one:



Are happy happy candy striped Tulips, that I was given for Easter, It's hard not to smile when you look at them.

Number two :



My second happy thing was my trip to the castle gardens last week so lovely to be able to get out of the house for a bit and enjoy a spot of sunshine. You can read more about it 'here'

Number three:



My third and final happy thing of the year, was a fab girls night in we had on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday.  As I've not been very well we decided to have a night in this year and raise some money for Macmillan.

You can read a bit more about having a 'Night in' to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support 'here'

Well that's it for my last year of happy post. I hope you are having a happy week.

Clare xx

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful way to end your year of happy posts, Clare! Happy birthday to you, I really like how you celebrated, and I'm not surprised, you are always so caring and supportive of others! Beautiful flowers, too...love and hugs, Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happies once again, Clare, and Happy Birthday to you; what a lovely way to raise money for a good cause! Your striped tulips are amazing, and your wisteria too! There's something special about bluebells - unreservedly beautifying the surrounding woods ….. Warm hugs, keep well, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, what a lovely way to raise money for such a wonderful cause. I totally agree its hard not to smile when you look at the striped tulips. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Clare! That sounds like a lovely way to celebrate it.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday .What a great way to raise money. Well done for completing a year of happy .A few years back I started project 365 I found it was impossible to keep up with .I took the photos but never had enough hours in the day to upload , I failed boohoo, but hooray to you. Do you think you will do it again???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Clare! I enjoyed your year of happy. I love that wisteria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! It is lovely to see your three happies, I hope that you have enjoyed your year of following this through and that you have lots of lovely things to look back on. xx

    ReplyDelete