Thursday 9 July 2015

Patchwork June


Hello......It's round up time again, here's the patchworks from June at the Summerhouse.


A month with lots of birthdays, flowers and crafting, I tried my hand at decoupage and made a pretty butterfly, we went garden visiting and played some music, in fact I starting to learn to play something new a Ukulele and of course there was some crochet too.  You can find out more about each project over in the June blog archive on top right of the page.


Out in the Summerhouse garden the roses were at there best so it was the perfect time to put the Summertime wreath back up.  With Iris, fuchsia and the Penstemon in bud too, the gardens looking very colourful if not a little weedy, oh and not forgetting the wonderful fragrance from the orange blossom.


As for July well I really need to get on with some of these WIP's my Cosy blanket and Ice cream cushion, plus the sparkling flowers that I made last year for a Cowl, best get on with putting them together, ready for Autumn oh and these little birdies need some attention too, they've been on the go since before I started this blog eek!!

What have you got planned for July I'll love to know ?
Linking up with KCCO
Happy Crafting 

Clare xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the mosaic, my roses are looking good too :) you sound a bit like me with too many ideas and not enough time to finish them! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty mosaics! Lots of lovely things.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the last few weeks I have started to knit a little baby blanket for a baby from a local hospital's neonatal unit. I have crocheted some more rows on the shawl I started years ago, and have started crocheting a headband for one of my granddaughters. I made my first mosaic in my last post. [You inspire me with your beautiful mosaics, Clare :) ] My sun gold cherry tomato plant has it's first almost ripe tomato! Wishing you happy Summer days at the Summerhouse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaics are beautiful, a real inspiration. I am working on cowls, scarves and shawls for presents. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your monthly round ups. You have been busy and so much gorgeous colour there. Your roses look great, roses seem to be doing amazingly well this year in England. Hopefully for me July will mean completing some wips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely selection, Clare, June has been a productive month :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful things to look at, you're so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. June was a busy month for you! This picture-filled post reminds me I was going to try to capture the month of July in pictures. It's just as well I've forgotten up 'till now as I would only have pictures of rain, rain, and more rain. lol I love all the pictures of flowers. And I especially like those stacks of fluffy, sparkling (crocheted?) flowers. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. I provided a link to a Ravelry project page when I should have linked to my blog. Hopefully, this one is correct. :^)

      Delete
  9. So many beautiful projects! I love the sparkly flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to showcase your garden from month to month (and year to year, I suppose, to see what you would like to add).

    ReplyDelete