Friday 11 December 2015

11th December -crocheted Star Adelheid


Hello........... Here's another pretty star for day 11 of the advent calender


It's another of Elizza's fabulous you tube tutorials, you'll find the clip at the bottom of this post.


Using DMC Cotton in a pastel pink I quickly made up the pretty puff stitch flower for this star, using a 3mm hook


Aww it's just so pretty


and in just a few rounds I was onto the picot edging


I loved this star so much that I made another one in Ice blue.


Once I was finished I stitched the ends through to one of the points to make a hanging loop,


Ta-Dah

Once I get a few more of these advent items made up I'm going to do a group blocking session, so I'll post another pic once that's done.



For now here's the link to the clip

Ho ho ho
Clare xx








6 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate. Beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are pretty, love the picot edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I like that one. Thanks for sharing. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really are doing this every day. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I said that yesterdays was my favourite, but now it is this one! You have me in a terrible tizzy about these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty indeed :-) Love that ice blue colour yarn too. Have a happy weekend,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete